Black Vox External 75 Day
Product Code: PBN014 Black Vox External Code
Black Vox External provides Investigators with the most professional covert audio recording solution available, made in the UK the product is made specifically for covert operations which require a long life solution. The Black Vox has a standby battery of 75 days and can record over 100 hours of continuous sound. The sound activation function ensures it only begins recording once sound is detected. The 1 metre external mic allows users to get as close to the target as possible.
Functionality of the Black Vox External is identical to that of the Black Vox Internal, 8GB of memory with a 75 day standby battery, Time and Date stamping and Sound activation all available on this superb UK manufactured device.
- Black Vox long term recording solution manufactured in the UK
- Perfect for discreet deployment in a variety of circumstances
- Voice (sound) activation as standard
- Very high quality audio recording capability with auto level control
- Records at MP3 format at rate of 64Kbps
- Time/date reference on each recorded file
- Incredible standby time of over 76 days (that’s 2.5 months!)
- Impressive recording mode battery life of over 100 hours
- Audio recording memory capacity of 288 hours (8GB)
- Sensitive microphone with up to 10 metre (33 feet) sound pick up radius
- Discreet LED light shows for two seconds when recording is activated
- In-built lithium battery – Charge time of 4 hours (LED indicator showing charge status)
- Magnets sit firmly to steel objects
- Dimensions: 66mm (80mm including switch) x 30 x 24mm
- Compatible with Windows and Mac computers – No special software required
- Programming the time and date function can only be achieved on a Windows computer
- Ideal for long term room surveillance or covert deployment as a room or car bug
There is no special password system to restrict access to recorded files.
It is recommended that lithium batteries are charged and fully discharged regularly to keep them in optimum operational condition.
You will need a computer with speakers attached if wishing to playback recordings through your PC or Laptop.