Flexible Phone Camera System
Product Code: PBNPFLEX Flexible Phone Camera System
The Project-a-Phone tool has been the go-to choice for photo imaging of mobile devices for over five years. Don’t waste time and money trying to perform manual cell phone examinations with a point-and-shoot camera. The HD camera connects right to your PC so you can easily see exactly what each image will look like and take each picture with the click of your mouse. Compatible with any Mobile phone.
Benefits for Labs?
Project-A-Phone Flex (PFLEX) was designed to give you options when all else fails. You can take photos of the screens on your devices to make sure you are still following a proper procedure for capturing the critical information. Tools are not always perfect and sometimes neither is the device they deal with so this is the 100% option for dealing with mobiles, tablets, and other devices.
1-ARM with flexibility
1-License E3:Viewer Software
PFlex devices are easy to setup and use. The camera included is seen easily by Windows and it is minutes to be up and running.
You don’t need to worry about resolution as the PAP camera has HD quality for both photos and videos.
Review Software Included
The E3:Viewer software is included with your PAP purchase so you are able to review, and report easily
Frequently Asked Questions
You receive a license of E3:Viewer with the purchase of PAP. This tool will allow you to review all the images collected and write a report.
There are no updates with PAP since the primary device is hardware.
By default the license is done with an electronic key. The electronic key options include:
- Web License (Easily move to different machines)
- Hardware Key License (Locked to a single machine)
For an additional fee you license with a hardware dongle.
There are no additional fees or subscriptions to maintain PAP
- Operating System: Windows™ 7™ or Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit operating system
- Support Additional 3rd Party Software: Microsoft™ .NET Framework 4.6.1
- Processor: Minimum Single-core Processor @ 1.33GHz Processor: Suggested Dual-core Processor @ 3GHz or Higher
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB Minimum 8 GB Suggested
- Suggested Available HDD Space: 1GB for the program installation on the system drive
- Internet Connection: 128 kbs Needed for Web License Authentication
- Other Requirements: USB Port
- E3:Viewer can be run in a virtual machine or on a physical machine. If using a Mac you must be in a VM or in Bootcamp.
The system is primarily used for forensic examinations and to catalogue findings but the system is also now widely used for booking in procedures, much the same way a person is booked in for a crime at a Police station; PFLEX allows labs to catalogue phones and tablets upon entry into the lab.