Mikro Bug Detector
Product Code: PBNMIKRO – Mikro Bug Detector
Mikro is the world’s smallest RF signal indicator with professional functionality.
Compact and multi-functional spy bug detector, perfect for quick sweeps.
Frequency range is 10 to 3,500 MHz and a dynamic range of upto 70db.
unique size allows to take it anywhere with ease, the world’s smallest professional bug detector is smaller than a credit card.
Russian engineers developed a new compact housing with a built-in antenna and custom software. it has two modes — Search and Search with acoustic binding (echo location).
PBNMikro is a portable device designed to detect radio transmitting devices in close proximity: wireless spy bugs, radio microphones, hidden wireless video cameras, two-way radios, switched on cell phones, cell phone jammers and suppressors.
- Guaranteed effectiveness. The device has been thoroughly tested at independent institutes and laboratories where its effectiveness has been confirmed. This proved that PBNMicro provides consistently high sensitivity at the whole claimed frequency range, whereas similarly priced detectors from China and Taiwan usually have sensitivity gaps. Thus, PBNMicro is an absolute leader in quality in its price range and can seriously compete with higher priced models! – Please note this is an entry level bug detector performance of a mid-range detection system.
- Frequency range from 10 to 3500 MHz — This anti bug device completely matches this parameter. Due to incorporated innovative technologies PBNMikro covers the whole frequency range used by the majority of hidden video and eavesdropping devices.
- Record high sensitivity. Unlike many Russian and Chinese spy bugs that have sensitivity over 100 mW, PBNMikro has a very high sensitivity — 50 mV/m. It allows it to detect a radio bug with 5mW power from 5 meters, and detect a cell phone as far as 50 meters (unique result for an economy class device!).
- Built-in antenna. Our bug detector is equipped with a built-in antenna which allows to adjust the device’s sensitivity and detect low frequency bugs.
- Wide dynamic range. PBNMikro has a dynamic range common only for professional devices — 70 dB (whereas most devices in the Russian market have this range only up to 40 dB), which enables the device to identify both high and low power signals without exceeding its scale. Such a wide dynamic range makes the device very effective in difficult search conditions, ideal for non sterile environments where there may be a lot of signal exposure.
- Very compact size. The device has a remarkably small size — only 60x45x6 mm (2.36×1.77×0.24 in)! Compare it with a credit card which has a size of 85х55 mm (3.35×2.17 in). The width of the device is only 6 mm.
- Designed in Russia. The device is fully designed by our Research & Development team and is manufactured in compliance with all Russian standards (GOST’s).
- Low energy consumption. The device utilises a lithium battery type CR2032.
|Products details||BugHunter Micro mk-01|
|Dimensions, mm||60 x 4 x 6|
|Device weight with batteries, kg||0.025|
|DC power supply voltage (battery type CR2032), V||3|
|Maximum current consumed by the device, mA||30|
|Frequency range, MHz||from 10 to 3500|
|Sensitivity, mV / m||50|
|Dynamic range, dB, up to||70|
|Distance of detecting a radio transmitter with a
power of 5 mW, in quiet radio environment, m
|not less than 5|